Monday, November 1, 2010

Gratitude Month

Gratitude on a daily basis means we express appreciation for what we have now without qualification for what we had in the past or desire in the future.--Elder Robert D. Hales

Thanks, Amberly, for the challenge to make November Gratitude Month.

Rowdy says, "I'm grateful for you, so you can be be grateful for that!"  Yes, I am grateful that my husband is grateful for me.

I'm also very grateful today for:

Oliva, my cleaning lady.  Oh, how I missed her the past month.

Mimi and Paul's visit last night

Paul is so darn cute, he really merits a close-up.


Being able to run five miles this morning.



The priesthood in action--Tyler and Max at Max's ordination to the office of Priest and Craig and Chase at Chase's baptism.

1 comment:

Amberly said...

I have missed olivia, too! please send her my way!! love that you're doing this. you are my friend that is a perfect balance of practical and thoughtful.

My Rad Life!