Friday, November 19, 2010

Can You Believe That Thanksgiving Is Next Week?

I cannot.  I haven't done any shopping yet.  We are pretty basic around here when it comes to Thanksgiving dinner.  We all like turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy and rolls.  I will make a salad and some brussels sprouts because I will feel all ooky if I don't have some vegetables (and if all the food on my plate is the same color).  Don't forget the pumpkin pie!  If I don't make Rowdy a real pumpkin pie, it will make him feel quite unloved.

Today, I'm grateful for the new washer and dryer that Rowdy bought.  Our current set was purchased at the Sears Outlet store about five years ago.  They've had a lot of use, even for a small family.  We're so active that we change clothes a lot.  Heavy gis were hard on the washer, too. 

I'm grateful that my talk for Sunday is coming together.

I'm grateful for Diet Coke, ibuprofen and acetaminophen to combat cramps.

No comments:

My Rad Life!