Monday, November 15, 2010

It's a New Week!

and I am so grateful for it.  This week brings some relief in my work schedule, mani/pedi, visiting teaching, book club, running with the team, a baby shower, the SDSU/U of U game and a speaking assignment in the singles' ward.

I'm grateful for a reconnection with a high school friend and her generous donation to CCFA.  It turns out her daughter was diagnosed at 15 and has had three surgeries.  This friend has gone through so much in her life, including her daughter's illnesses and her son dying of cancer as a teenager.  I'm grateful for her example of strength and perserverance.

I'm grateful to be able to serve someone else, after all of the service we have received.  And I was able to meet sweet little Olivia Jane.  What an adorable little baby!


I'm grateful what seemed to be a cold is just fall allergies.

2 comments:

Jen said...

totally jealous that i can't see Olivia Jane.

Molly said...

So much to be grateful for...always! Love girls night. For me its a bunko group! YIP Yip! I love it!

My Rad Life!