Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Midweek Gratefuls

I'm grateful for wonderful visiting teachers.  Hailey brought us a delicious white lasagna, bread and apple turnovers.  Autumn has already brought us Tuscan bean soup with homemade croutons and peanut butter cinnamon rice crispy treats.  They're both wonderful, interesting women with great testimonies. 

I'm grateful that my heart, lungs and legs can take me farther than my brain thinks I can go.

This morning, for some reason I had the idea when I was praying to pray for angels to help out people I love who need help.  I'm grateful that prayer was answered.

And finally, I'm grateful that so many other people are sharing the things for which they are grateful.  Sometimes you make me giggle, sometimes you make my eyes mist up, and always you inspire me.

3 comments:

cindy said...

*misty*
I'm so grateful for friends. Friends who know me and love me, friends who inspire me, make me laugh, mourn with me. I'm grateful for friends who love what I love, the very important, eternal things, friends who feel like family.

Amberlin Gefrom said...

Um please stop talking about all the good food...yum and no fair! haha and holy sexy shoes!

Deenwie said...

I'm thankful that you and I are friends as well as sisters.
I'm thankful that we didn't kill each other when we were young.
I'm thankful for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc., chances in life.
I'm thankful for my kitties and how they make my life better.
I'm thankful that I'm not Elizabeth Smart, but I'm also thankful for her example.
I'm thankful for good smells like vanilla, cinnamon, orange, and mint.
I'm thankful to be able to hear my baby sister singing and playing the guitar so beautifully.
I'm thankful for parents that love me and are so generous with hugs!
I'm thankful for the DVR on my TV so I never miss my favorite shows.
I'm thankful that I'll never meet Hugh Jackman in person, because if I did, I'd jump him right there and then, and that's not ladylike.

My Rad Life!