Saturday, November 27, 2010

Which brings me to today...

It was our last Saturday Team Challenge run this morning.  We ran at Coronado, and the weather was sunny and beautiful--somewhere in the 60's.  I ran with June and Lev.  I'm always grateful for June's running commentary (ar ar ar).  We did four miles easy, then our "race pace" for the last two miles.  Lev and I ran with Coach Dave for one of those miles.  He told us that we would both easily do a 10-minute-mile pace for the race.  Our pace was exactly that for each of those last two miles.  I'm grateful for our Team Challenge coaches and for my teammates.  Next weekend is going to be awesome!

The kids and I went shopping this morning.  I must admit that I was the one who came home with the most stuff.  I'm grateful that they are easy people to be with, that I can provide them with the things they need, and that they are good at expressing gratitude.

We're watching the BYU-Utah game from the comfort of our family room.  I'm very grateful for the education I received at the Y and the wonderful friends I made there, that I still have and love like family.

2 comments:

cindy said...

Although I don't comment every time...I always read your updates! I love reading what you are doing. When do guys put up your Christmas tree? We got started today...but, my girls are sick with colds and fever...and they like to help so we'll wait for the rest. I love you!!!

tenacious d said...

I'm not so sure we're going to put up at tree this year. It's just going to be Rowdy and I, maybe just me with Rowdy in the hospital. Tell Jilly and Katie I hope they feel better soon. I found some adorable pictures of them from years ago as I was looking through a photo album the other day.

My Rad Life!