Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday Sweetness

Today, I am grateful for presence of mind and inspiration in dealing with a parenting issue.  I think it went well, and I know that I was prepared to be able to say what I needed to say and have the right tone.

I'm grateful to be able to have a nice phone chat with my mom, dad and sister today.  They're good people!

I'm grateful to have gone on a short but nice bike ride with Rowdy today.  It's his first time on a bike in what seems like forever.  It was just a sedate pedal in the flat part of the neighborhood, but it was amazing to have him outside and doing something even a little bit close to what he really loves to do.

1 comment:

Amberly said...

yea for rowdy getting out on a bike! I'm pretty sure you are an amazing mother. I don't actually know you in that role, but I have no doubts.

My Rad Life!