Friday, November 12, 2010

Smashy-smashy!


I do not enjoy that being in the ER late in the evening is becoming a habit for this household.  This time, I was there with Keiler.  He broke his thumb playing flag football last night.  My men are now 2-for-2 at breaking a digit while playing flag football.



He was stoic about the pain, but he is not happy about having to get a hard cast later today.  



Well, I'm grateful for:

1)  living just up the street from the hospital
2)  good insurance
3)  Keiler's calm nature (at least on the outside)
4)  being able to watch movies from Netflix on my iPhone while waiting to be seen.  We watched Buster Keaton and Charlie Chaplin shorts.
5)  my own personal good health so that I can look after these knuckleheads

2 comments:

Rowdy said...

hey now, it's been two years since ive had a broken toe, foot, finger or ribs.

cindy said...

*laughing*

...cause Alex broke his finger in p.e. class (4) weeks ago, playing flag tag. A dumb girl TIED the flag on. When Alex grabbed it, his finger was caught.Yowee.

My Rad Life!