Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesday!

Frankly, I just couldn't muster up the gratefuls yesterday.  Not sure why.  When I thought about it later, I knew that I should've said that I was grateful for Cuties, clementines, mandarin oranges, mekons, whatever you want to call them.  They're sweet little balls of deliciousness, and I feel instantly healthier when I eat one.

Today, I'm grateful for:

1)  Half-days at work
2)  A new mattress that will be arriving tomorrow morning (maybe even before I leave for work!).  It is our fifth anniversary present to each other.
3)  The opportunity to serve in the temple.
4)  Jo and Max are arriving tomorrow!

2 comments:

The Silly Witch said...

Some days are just like that I suppose. I love those little oranges too and feel like a good mom when Bardo eats 5 of them at a time.

Amberlin Gefrom said...

Yay all good things! And yay for the storm not being crazier so the kids can come!

My Rad Life!