Sunday, November 28, 2010

Put Your Feet Up, It's Sunday Night.

Jordan and I helped out in the Nursery today.  I am grateful for those cute little people and for our Nursery leaders.  Our leaders do a wonderful job.  There is structure, play, a little lesson, singing time and love every single Sunday.

I'm grateful for the Relief Society and the structure, play, lesson, singing and love that goes on there.  I learn so much from the sisters.  Different RS experiences have really helped shape me and will continue to help me grow into the woman I'm supposed to be.

My Visiting Teacher, Autumn, found herself with an industrial-sized can of pumpkin that needed to be used.  So she made pumpkin bread with cinnamon cream cheese frosting and shared it with many lucky people, including us.  I'm grateful to know her and for her thoughtfulness.  She made it with less sugar and no nuts and had the frosting on the side, just so that Rowdy could eat it.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

So I just read several of your last posts in a row to catch up. I just want to tell you I love you and after a particularly trying day, you made me cry, but that's a good thing.

tenacious d said...

Awww, Ashley! I love you too! You are wonderful, and I know that good things are in store for you.

My Rad Life!