Saturday, January 8, 2011

Week Two Challenges

Week One has gone well.  I had to cut my stretching session short yesterday to run to the temple, but otherwise I've accomplished all of the challenges.  They're easy enough that I can keep them up through the rest of the year.

The next week's challenges have been selected, and they are:
1.  Send than you notes to three people who have made a difference in my life.  I have a few people in mind, but I'm not sure what their addresses are.  I'll have to do some sleuthing.

2.  Send Karen a present.  Yup, I have a slip in there for each of my sisters (including S-I-Ls).  Twice a year, I will send them a present.  Kiki is this year's first recipient. 

3.  Make recipes from the Martha Stewart Everyday Food emails for four dinners this week. 

No comments:

My Rad Life!