Sunday, January 2, 2011

Good Start

Face washed and moisturized!  I use Mary Kay Time-Wise age-fighting moisturizer and night serum.

Twenty minutes of stretching right after church was so helpful in diminishing my annoying right hip pain.

Our Relief Society lesson was about procrastination.  Kim, RS counselor extrordinaire, led me to my first Conference talk, "Straightway", by Marvin J. Ashton.  She also referenced an article from the 1979 New Era by Sterling W. Sill titled, "The Three I's"--straight talk, warning against Ignorance, Indifference and Indecision.  A good start to the new year!

My sister, Karen, and I were planning a bike tour in Egypt for this spring, until I misplaced my passport.  The process of gettting a new one and then a visa was probably going to cut things too short.  So, flexible women that we are, we chose a new adventure.  It's 180 degrees from a bike tour in Egypt.  We are going to go to Vancouver, BC and Whistler.  Whistler has a two-day women's snowboard camp that is less-expensive than the one at Park City (like, half as much).  We are pretty stoked.

2 comments:

Rowdy said...

I think that is awesome! and I like the idea of stamping out those yucky "i" words this year.

Deenwie said...

I'm so glad you and Kik are going to be able to get together, even if it isn't in Egypt.

My Rad Life!