Saturday, January 15, 2011

Not Really the Way I Envisioned It

This last week was very busy for me.  I had something to do every night except for Monday.  Yesterday, I worked until 7 pm and spent a grand total of one hour in the same room with my family before I went downstairs to a long bath and early bed.

Because of that, the plan that I thought that Rowdy and I had for today was not the same that he had for us.  I thought that he and I were going to do a little hike out in the desert, then go to the movies (Tangled) and then to Stake Conference. 

What happened was that Rowdy, Keiler and I left the house at about 10 am, took a long drive out to East County, then hiked for an hour and a half.  Where we were was quite pretty and pleasant, by the way.  But we ended up getting home around 4 pm.  So, so much for the time with just me and Rowdy and so much for going to the show.  We did go to Stake Conference, though, and it was very good.

It was so fun to see Rowdy being much more "Rowdy" than he has been for a long time, really getting into the four-wheeling and pushing himself in the hike much more than he has in the last four months.  And it was a very pretty day, not too hot and not at all snakey.  (Snakiness is my worry every time I'm out in nature.)  Check out Rowdy's blog for the pictures.

1 comment:

Rowdy said...

the romance will return, don't worry...

My Rad Life!