Saturday, January 8, 2011

Recommended

Trying to figure out what to make for dinner is one of my least-favorite daily chores.  Cooking and cleaning up isn't that bad, but I am not a creative chef.  I was so glad to discover the Martha Stewart Everyday Food daily email.

Each day, I get a new recipe in my inbox.  They are healthy and relatively-quick to make.  I would suggest that you read the recipe's reviews beforehand.  There are good suggestions, like decreasing the amount of one ingredient or other. 

1 comment:

Amberly said...

i'm taking advantage of this post. I am also fine to make dinner if someone would just tell me what to make- the decision is just too much day after day. thanks for the tip. p.s. tonight it is trader joe's meatballs, a bag of pre-cut veggies, yummy terriyaki sauce over noodles. hope it's as good I want it to be! at least it's easy...

My Rad Life!