Saturday, January 15, 2011

Here Comes the Third Week's Challenges!

Week two was plus-minusey.  Because I had to work so much, I was only able to do three Martha meals during the week, but we did have leftovers from them one night.  I managed to send out two thank-yous, but I realize I can do it anytime. I did send a present to my sister, though.  So that's good.

Here comes Week 3!
Take a yoga class this week--I may try out the new Corepower Yoga in Mission Valley, if I can't get into a class at my gym.  It's going to be kind of difficult to schedule, since I'm on call this week.  But where there's a will, there's a way.

Pray earnestly every day this week--instead of being perfunctory, which is my default.  I'm hoping to be more open to revelation and guidance because of it.

Clean and organize home office--there are still things from my Las Vegas trip on the bed, a bag of presents for my Russian girls on the desk, and clutter everywhere.  Rowdy says that it will be a week-long project.

No comments:

My Rad Life!