Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Stress-Busting

A very sore left shoulder and neck and continued pain in my hip resulted in my getting a 90-minute deep tissue massage today.  Lots of water, including a hot tubby with epsom salts, heating pads and pain reliever will also be applied.  (AB--more information about essential oils and the usage thereof, please?)

I decided to just let go and embrace the Brahm's lullaby played overhead at work whenever a baby is born.  Getting irritated by it was pretty pointless.  Now I'm much more relaxed.

Not only is Fage delicious with honey and blueberries (and I'm sure Misty is totally right about the strawberries and almonds), it is amazing with Udi's original granola and blueberries (no honey required).  I have turned into a Fage fiend!

2 comments:

Claire said...

I love your weekly goals that you are doing. What a great idea! I usually feel "alright" when I am pregnant. I have pretty unomfortable varicous veins, that is pretty much my problem. I had some of them zapped last year so I am hoping that this one won't be too bad. Just doing my best to hold down the fort. Thanks!

Deenwie said...

I tried Fage today - the blueberry kind. Beeeeyuck! It had an awful mouth feel, as Mom would say.

My Rad Life!