Saturday, January 29, 2011

Three Special Steps




1)  Read something from the Church Handbook every day this week.
2)  Send Dayna a present!
3)  No sweets six of the seven days this week.

The first two, simple.  The third one, oh my!  Really.  I think I have something sweet every day.  Either I go get Tootsie Rolls from the gift shop at work, or someone has cake or cookies at work, or I have frozen yogurt or ice cream or something.  So really, the rule will be:  no cookies, cakes, donuts, ice cream, candy, pie, cinnamon rolls, frozen yogurt.  But I can have honey and granola on my yogurt.  And I can have Diet Coke.

This last week was semi-successful.  I did read the Sunday School lesson, but I don't feel like I really studied it in-depth.  This is the fifth Sunday coming up, so there wasn't an RS lesson to study.   I only worked out to a DVD one day (yesterday).  It's funny how things just crop up and keep me from doing things.  My closet is a little cleaner, and I did send some things to the donation box up the street.  I haven't gotten my eBay thing worked out yet.
My Rad Life!