Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Personal Progress

I have signed on for another season of Team Challenge.  My plan is to run the Kona half marathon on June 26th.  I'm not just running, I'm going to be a team mentor, providing encouragement and information to my team members.

Tonight was our first mentors' meeting.  We talked about how to motivate people, how it's important to make sure you know your mentees, how to spread the word about Crohn's and Colitis, etc.  It reminded me so much of visiting teaching and missionary work.

Personal challenges are in the news, too.  The present to Karen was mailed yesterday.  I have made my family three good dinners from the Martha Stewart site.  While I was finding things for Karen, I happened to see a card that reminded me totally of my friend, Liz.  Of course, I bought it and sent it to her, and I count that as one of my thank you notes.

No comments:

My Rad Life!