Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hanging Out With the Boy

With Rowdy out of town, Keiler and I are left to our own devices.  He very kindly accompanied me to the mall to pick up something at Nordy.*  We then ate at the food court, then went looking for some new clothes for K.  He has good taste and is more interested in looking good than you would give him credit for, just if you were to casually chat with him.

We are now watching A Shot in the Dark, the second Pink Panther movie from 1964.  It's madcap and funny.

*Can I just say how much I love Nordstrom?  I found the perfect cardigan on their website on sale for 55% off.  I bought it online and picked it up at the store. How awesome is that?  It is perfect and wonderful and oh-such-a-bargain.

3 comments:

Jen said...

YAY for cute and great deals!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

Can I borrow K to go shopping tonight? :-) Um we need to go to sprinkles!!

rowdstar said...

he doesnt have anything to do....might as well.

My Rad Life!