Sunday, January 23, 2011

On the Fourth Week of the Year...

First, to recap last week:

A new yoga school (is that what you would call it?) opened relatively nearby, so I was able to take a class for free.  Though it was billed as "level one", it was challenging.  Just goes to show that my strength isn't what it used to be.  It was a great stress-reliever, though.  Rowdy met me afterwards, and we went to the beach.  That was also a stress-reliever.

I can't say that my home office is totally organized, but I put a lot of things away.  It's better.

Finally, my prayers were more fervent, and by that I mean less-perfunctory, more thoughtful, with greater and clearer intent.  I definitely feel like I got more out of praying and even my scripture studying than usual, which was nice.

I'm looking forward to fulfilling this next week's challenges:
1)  Study the upcoming RS and Sunday School lessons all week.

2)  Clean out closet.  This includes donating clothes and putting some things on EBay.  Thanks, Jaime for the tutorial.

3)  Workout with two different exercise CDs.  Fortunately, I just bought a new bosu ball, which came with four workout CDs (a $45 value!). 

No comments:

My Rad Life!