Monday, November 30, 2009

And on the 30th day, she rested.

Grateful for:

Leslie, Amberly's "sort-of cousin" who started it all, Amberly for promoting the Gratitude Project, and all of the people who accepted the challenge and gave me so much food for thought and insights over the last month.

Workdays that go smoothly. I am 100% sure that Heavenly Father loves my patients and wants to bless them in they ways they need.

Conference talks that keep popping into my mind at opportune times.

The opportunity to work extra this month and next. Overnight shifts aren't very fun while I'm doing them (particularly between about 2 and 6 am), but it's so nice when payday rolls around.

Missionary letters that are forwarded to me each Monday. They are so full of enthusiasm, testimony, encouragement and faith. I'm strengthened by their example, and I know the people they're teaching are, too.

No comments:

My Rad Life!