Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day 22

My heart is full of gratitude today for:

1) Jamie--Rowdy's brother, my BIL. A stalwart husband and father and as cool as you would expect a Bricco to be (which is mighty cool).
2) Amy--Jamie's lovely wife. Chic, sweet, and fleet! She's that kind of girl who throws on jeans and a tshirt and looks like a million dollars.
3) Jaiden--the raddest 9yo boy I know. He rocks the 'hawk. I love how even-tempered and what a good brother he is.
4) Thaiya--7 yo gymnast and dancer extraordinaire. How can you resist her big brown eyes and "I love you very much"?
5) Jetrin--perpetual motion machine, giggle box and charmer. My favorite almost-2 yo.

Jamie, Amy and Co. arrived yesterday from Denver. They agreed to watch the fights with us at the Wildes last night, which was pretty sweet. They're off to The Magic Kingdom for two days, then back to SD for Thanksgiving. I'm glad they can spend some time with us. We just don't get to see them often enough.

No comments:

My Rad Life!