Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sexiest Man Alive

R: Why did they pick Johnny Depp? Would you leave your children with him?
D: There's just something about Johnny Depp. Besides, one of the sexy things about him is that he is a really good dad.

No, in my opinion, the true sexiest man alive is this guy:


I'm grateful that he knows how to put himself together.


I'm grateful that he is healthy and strong.


I'm grateful that he loves his kids so much and is a fun dad.




I'm grateful that he's a tough competitor.




I'm grateful he married me four years ago today.

4 comments:

Molly said...

Congratulations you guys! Many more happy years to come!

Julie said...

Oh, congratulations, you two! So happy for you both.

Claire said...

We share an anniversary! Happy late anniversary to you both!

Hugh Motz said...

Hey, I bet you and your husband have been together for 6 years now. I hope that both of you will continue to grow together for many years to come! By the way, I noticed your husband has a strong build and good posture, and I guess it’s because he does jiujistu. It really is a good sport that can help one be healthy, strong, and capable of defending himself against an attack.

My Rad Life!