Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Half a Dozen on the day before the 12th

1. Today I threw together a dinner. There was leftover roasted chicken in the fridge and a lonely potato and some english muffins in the pantry. The chicken was pulled and thrown in a pot with some BBQ sauce, K put together some baked french fries, and we had a dinner much, much better than the McRib sandwiches that were advertized as we ate dinner and watched The Simpsons. I love food. I'm so grateful for enough food to eat and the opportunity to feed the people I love.
2. R gets very emotional when it comes to patriotic things, and I just don't. But I am patriotic, and I am so thankful to live in this country and for the people what have sacrificed to keep us free.
3. I am so grateful that my husband loves me and thinks I'm attractive. He both shows and tells me how he feels. That's important.
4. Like Jaime, I am grateful that Netflix is sending Flight of the Conchords, season 2. Having things to laugh at is a great blessing.
5. It's Rad Tech week, and I am grateful to work with some great ones. You know how sometimes you meet people and feel like you have met them before? I totally felt like that when I interviewed here.
6. It's double-punch Wednesday again!!! How can I not be grateful for Fiji Yogurt's deliciousness?

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Hey you skipped a day? What happened to the 11th. Enjoy FotC, I am!

tenacious d said...

Man! All day long I've thought it was the 12th.

My Rad Life!