Tuesday, November 24, 2009

24 hours of gratitude

Nah, I don't have the energy to think of things for that.
1) I am grateful to have a bed that is relatively comfortable and comes furnished with a hot redhead.
2) Running, hot water! Yay! What a wonderful thing to be living in a time and place where I can just step into the shower and be warm. I would not have been a good pioneer.
3) Brazilian Fruit Bowls. Bananas, mango, pineapple, coconut, strawberries, yogurt and acai.
4) Work ran a little late, as it does, and I had to run off to presidency meeting without lunch. I am grateful for the ability to get through everything though I really felt like I was running on fumes the whole time. Things always seem to run smoothly and a lot gets done in our meetings, thanks to our organized president. Plus I think that we all work hard to be in tune so that things just flow.
5) Facebook chat. I talked to my SIL, Molly, for a little bit last night. That was fun.

No comments:

My Rad Life!