Friday, November 6, 2009

November the Sixth

1. Today is my friend, Cristy Greenwood Jones', birthday. I'm grateful to have had her as a friend for 30+ years. She's Superwoman--working as an RN in a very busy ER in Ogden, going back to school to get her BSN, mother of six, snow and waterskier, wife of Rob (who I had a crush on in 7th grade).
2. Finally, Desiree has 'fessed up to being pregnant WITH TWINS! I am so grateful that she's working through her morning sickness. Congratulations to her and Scott. They're going to have such cute kids.
3. I am so grateful that this workday is over. I walked into chaos, with one room down, the other room occupied, my secretary and a tech screaming at each other, and my schedule backed up for two hours. Fortunately, I was able to see two of my "private patients". I'm grateful that they like and trust me and want me to perform their care.
4. But I am grateful that I was able to get through my six cases before 4:30, and I was able to pick up some extra money at the end of the day.
5. Pizza for dinner is always worthy of my gratitude.

No comments:

My Rad Life!