Sunday, November 25, 2012

Seven Year Grateful

November 25, 2005, Rowdy Matt Bricco and I were married by our bishop in the living room of the home I was renting in LaJolla.  My parents and sisters; Rowdy's parents, his youngest sister and her husband; Jordan, Keiler and Max were all in attendance.  We had no way of knowing everything we would experience together up to this point, but we knew that, whatever was ahead of us, "it's always better when we're together".

Seven things about Rowdy I am grateful for:

1)  He can pull himself out of a bad mood really quickly.
2)  He has a lot of common sense.
3)  He has a way of connecting with people and is very thoughtful.
4)  In the event of an emergency, he's the man you want in your corner.  He is levelheaded in a crisis, knows how to survive most any disaster, and can handle a gun.
5)  He is a great travel companion, always up for adventures.
6)  He knows how to express his opinions and lets others express theirs.
7)  He thinks that I'm beautiful, and he says it.
My Rad Life!