Sunday, November 11, 2012

Grateful For Our Veterans, Amongst Other Things

1)  A grandfather, my dad, an uncle, several cousins, loads of friends and our soon-to-be Marine. From wartime to peacetime, I'm grateful for all you have done and will yet do to protect and defend our country.
2)  Listening to the report from a recently-returned missionary and friend of our Keiler made me teary in Sacrament Meeting today.  I'm grateful for those who serve the Lord, but particularly for our sweet Elder Bricco.
3)  YW experiences are also making me appreciatively teary today.  I feel like the girls are feeling the spirit, starting to really feel deeply the importance of our efforts to develop unity and reach out to our inactive girls, and build bonds with their leaders.  I'm grateful to be a part of it, and...
4)  Grateful for the amazing women with whom I serve in Young Women's.
5)  Vegetarian pizza.  So good and good for you.

No comments:

My Rad Life!