Tuesday, November 20, 2012

19/20 People Are Grateful

1)  I'm very grateful that my mom and dad are coming tomorrow for Thanksgiving, but very sad that my sisters can't make it.  Karen is in NYC, and didn't really have the funds to come this year.  Dayna was going to come, but she's had a terrible stomach flu for the past four days.
2)  I'm grateful for a freezer.  I overestimated how big our turkey needed to be.  It's double the size we need.
3)  I continue to be grateful for my sweet husband.  One of my colleagues is having a hard time in his family.  He asked me if Rowdy was a good husband, and I told him that Rowdy would win the gold medal if there was a husband Olympics.  He said, "Well, let me know if he ever wants to do a Power Point presentation on how to be a good husband.  I'm terrible at it."  Rowdy is very thoughtful and is very intuitive when it comes to interacting with people.
4)  I'm grateful that I've found a new hairdresser that I like.  She did a good job on my haircolor.
5)  Sleeping in this morning was nice.  I'm as grateful that I didn't have to go to boot camp this morning as I was
6)  grateful that I could go to boot camp on Monday morning.  I like the people in my group, and I like being healthy and strong (though yesterday I had to quit early because I was still suffering from the effects of my cold).
7)  I'm grateful that I am still in touch with my friends from high school and
8)  Grateful (again) that I am not a grandma yet.
9)  I am grateful for my teeth.  It's been a whole five months since they've given me trouble.
10)  I am grateful for the new furry pillows that we bought for the family room couch.  They are luxurious.

No comments:

My Rad Life!