Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Not As Cranky On the 27th

I am grateful today for:

1)  Very kind friends who gave me the support, encouragement and aid I needed to get things back on track.
2)  You know how sometimes, when you are making a new recipe and you don't know how it's supposed to turn out, you get worried that it's going to be terrible?  And then you have to make it for some event and serve it to a bunch of people?  I'm grateful that the feijoada that I made for YWIE tomorrow night turned out great.
3)  The synopsis for "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" was, "A curmudgeon tries to end merrymaking".  Thanks, Cox Cable, for a good laugh.
4)  I actually am grateful for my calling.  I take back what I said yesterday.  Aunt Flo must've typed that.
5)  I so love "How the Grinch Stole Christmas".  Thanks Dr. Suess, Chuck Jones and Boris Karloff.

No comments:

My Rad Life!