Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Grateful on the 14th

1)  Cold medicine is very nice sometimes, and I'm grateful for the good people who invented. it.
2)  Even a blind squirrel gets a nut sometimes.  Today I quickly solved a problem that had been unsolved by others during the previous 24 hours, saving a patient an unnecessary procedure.  I'm grateful for my education.
3)  Pinterest!  How I love thee.  I'm grateful for the people who came up with that nifty site.  I have cute ideas in my head for decorations at our Young Women in Excellence dinner.  The theme is (in case you haven't heard) "Change the  World".  I'm thinking globes and travel books and language books and scriptures, maybe some souvenirs from far-away places.
4)  The human body is so beautifully designed.  I'm grateful that there's more than one orifice through which one can get oxygen.
5)  Indoor plumbing is fantastic.  I'm grateful for clean water and toilets.

No comments:

My Rad Life!