Saturday, November 24, 2012

Double-Up 23/24

1)  Things were super-busy on Friday and the people I was around were exceptionally whiny.  I'm grateful that I can see reasons why they were whiny and could help them.
2)  My goal is to finish the Book of Mormon by the end of the year.  It's my Value Project for the Virtue part of Personal Progress, but it also enriches my life.  I'm so grateful for those people who lived those experiences and recorded them.
3)  My mom and I had a great time today, going shopping and to lunch in Coronado and shopping at a nearly-empty Target.  I'm grateful to have had that time with her.  She's a good lady.
4)  I'm grateful for my mad-skillz at making pizza.
5)  This morning, I ran five miles and found out that I am only 0.4 lbs away from my goal weight.  I'm grateful for a healthy body.

No comments:

My Rad Life!