Saturday, November 17, 2012

17

1)  I'm grateful that Rowdy and I got sprung early from our obligation as chaperones at the Regional Youth Dance.  We were relegated to a back hall, and the only entertainment was doing calisthenics.  It was a mini-boot camp.
2)  So, lesson learned--double, triple, quadruple check with the temple that you have a reservation for baptisms.  We showed up at 2:50 for a 3 pm session only to discover that we were not on the schedule.  I'm grateful that we were worked in anyway.
3)  I'm grateful for covenants and the opportunity to make that happen for our kindred dead.
4)  I ran/walked for five miles this morning.  I'm grateful to be done with my cold, pretty much.
5)  Rowdy has been praying that I would have a light call week, since I was sick.  I'm grateful for answered prayers.

No comments:

My Rad Life!