Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Love That Tuesday

Today was my half-day, so Rowdy and I were able to go to the mall together.  K needed some new dress shoes, so R handled that while I got an eye-makeup makeover at MAC.  (I actually went to Nordy, but the MAC girl couldn't help me, and I wasn't really into the other places.)  We also bought Valentine's card for the Valentine's Bird to deliver.

Wouldn't you like the Valentine's Bird to visit your house next Monday?

We also had a marvelous RS meeting this evening.  The theme was "bargain meals", and people made such delicious meals.  I have to qualify that--I made red beans and rice--definitely the quintessential bargain food, but I didn't think it was quite as fantastic as everyone else's.  I'm just not a bargain shopper.

No comments:

My Rad Life!