Sunday, February 6, 2011

How Do I Love Today?

Sunday naps.  A delicious dinner of baked gnocchi with tomato sauce and chicken and brussels sprouts.  Being able to break my fast with not one but two Sprinkles cupcakes.  Yup, I couldn't stop at one.  They were marvelous.

You can read my new challenges in the sidebar, but I will put in a jump just for fun...
1)  Do 20 Burpees three days this week.  We used to call Burpees "chicken fats".  If you aren't the gym-going kind these days, a Burpee is where you start from standing, squat down, jump your legs back to plank position, do a push-up, jump back to a squat and then jump up in the air.  I might have to divide them into two sets of 10.


2)  Go to Nordstrom's cosmetics department, get a makeover at one of the counters, and buy two new products.  I don't buy new cosmetics very often.  I buy mascara and concealer, but I don't often buy new shadow or lipstick.  When I was in college, my grandma would come down to Salt Lake from Pocatello and take me and my sister shopping.  Once, she sat me down at the cosmetics counter and had the girl do my face for me, then she bought me a bunch of makeup.  Then me being me, I probably had that stuff for ten years.  It's just fun in the spring to try something new.

3)  Read The Miracle of Forgiveness.  When I was writing up my different challenges, I happened to see this book on the bookshelf.  I'm sure I'll get something out of it.

2 comments:

cindy said...

I don't always leave a comment, but I never miss one of you posts. (Is that the right word?) Anyway...I love "hearing" from you by reading your blog. I love YOU!

tenacious d said...

Cindy, you are awesome! I love you too. When are you going to start a blog? I would totally read it!

My Rad Life!