Sunday, February 6, 2011

How Did Last Week Go?

Well, it was amazing to me how there was something sweet to tempt me EVERY SINGLE DAY.  But I stayed strong and didn't rationalize or sneak anything.  I was also amazed at how I was still craving sweets after six days. 

Having gone the week without eating sweets, I know that I will be more cognizant of what I eat and will have the willpower to say no most of the time. 

The Church Handbook is very interesting reading.  There are things that I did as a ward Primary President that weren't in keeping with the handbook.  I like that I know more about why things are done the way that they're done.  The best part is how the handbook stresses that the Lord stands at the head of the Church, and we need to do things the way that He would do them.

The present I sent Dayna was really for her cats.  I never send them toys on Christmas, so I thought they would like some cute little catnip toys.  It's just fun to send people (and cats) little presents.

2 comments:

rowdzlla said...

i think sugar is the most addictive thing out there. ill never be able to quit it.

Deenwie said...

The kitties LOVE the catnip toys! They are now all over the house, being loved and played with. It was so sweet of you to think of them (and me)!

My Rad Life!