Sunday, November 10, 2013

Nine and Part of Ten

Yesterday, I was grateful to be able to go to the temple.  Grateful that it is so close, than I'm worthy to go, and just the fact that there are temples on the earth and the authority to administer the covenants that are made there.

Last week, I was at Chipotle, and the guy right behind me in line at the cash register leaned over and said, "I'm LDS, too."  Wha?  How?  He had seen my temple recommend in my wallet as I was paying.  He thought that it was really cool to see another LDS person out and about in the wide world.  It is cool to know that there are many, many, many other people who believe as I do, who are doing what they can to be worthy of temple blessings.

Today, I am grateful that Rowdy made it almost two years before having a Crohn's flare.  He woke up at 4:30 with some issues.  He's hanging in there and being strong.  I wish that I could do something to help take his pain away and make the flare stop.

No comments:

My Rad Life!