Thursday, November 7, 2013

New Blog

I am experiencing obsessive feelings about my new kitten, Mr. Oliver Hammond.  This mania could end up overrunning all blog and Facebook posts without having another outlet.  I feel much like Mr. Dick from David Copperfield.  As he struggled to write his Memorial and in his employment as a legal copyist, King Charles' head couldn't help intruding on his thoughts and writing.  His solution to the problem was to have a second supply of paper available to write about the unfortunate monarch when the mood struck.

So, I started a new blog, "The Secret Cat Fancier's Blog", to divert any writing/photos of Oliver.  If you are interested in such a thing, feel free to visit.  If not, you don't have to worry about being inundated with cutesy cat pictures and stories.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad that you are enjoying being a cat "parent". Oliver is a cutie!

My Rad Life!