Sunday, November 10, 2013

I Love It When a Plan Comes Together

Tonight, I am so very grateful for the Young Women's program, and particularly for the people I work with in our YW.

I wanted our Young Women in Excellence program to be low-key this year, but with great content.  Most of our girls are very busy during the week, so Sunday night seemed like the best time to get the maximum number of people together.  I wanted good talks, maybe a musical number, and refreshments.  One of my girls suggested that each girl put up a display of the things they are doing, maybe using shoes to tie in the theme of "Stand Ye in Holy Places".

So that's what we did.  The speakers were phenomenal.  The musical number came off well.  The girls put up good displays.  We had delicious cupcakes.  I've tried to write a coherent paragraph with details, but I can't.  Just know that it was great, and I am so very grateful for how wonderful the YW program is, and on a grander scale, how wonderful the gospel is and that those things are in my life.

No comments:

My Rad Life!