Sunday, September 19, 2010

Really?

Rowdy is back in the OR this morning.  His white cell count increased considerably overnight, his fever didn't go down and his abdominal pain became much worse.  His CT didn't really look like there was a significant abscess, but there is obviously some kind of badness brewing in there.  So the surgeon on call decided the best thing was to go back in and look around and fix whatever she thinks needs fixing.

So here I am back in my office, waiting.  I couldn't sit at home anymore.

1 comment:

Penny and Aaron Owens said...

Oh Diane, I'm praying for you guys. I'm so sorry. I would be going crazy in my office too but I was thinking at least you have some place other than the dreaded waiting room to go to at that hospital while he's in for surgery. Keep us all posted.

My Rad Life!