Tuesday, September 14, 2010

24

Twenty-four hours later, Rowdy is able to have clear liquids and walk around.  He still has pain, but who wouldn't after having their insides rearranged?  I should have taken a picture.  He looks pretty darn good.

He had bowel sounds when I listened earlier today.  That means his bowel is waking up and starting to move things along.  Still nothing from below yet, but it's still early days.  He gets to come home as soon as that happens.  That might be as early as...
Thursday!! Probably Friday at the latest.  It would be his shortest hospital stay yet.

(I just had to try the "jump" feature.)

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay for good news, and whoa, lets all be glad for the strategically placed hospital sheet there ;)

tenacious d said...

Yeah, maybe I should warn people that it's mildly NSFW.

tenacious d said...

Oh, and he asked for some scrub bottoms this morning because the nurses were asking him to cover up his bootie when he walks around the ward.

My husband, the exhibitionist!

cindy said...

Makes me so happy that Rowdy's doing so well!

Deenwie said...

You know, I think I've seen more of Rowdy's bare body than I see mine - of course, only in pictures; usually the ones he posts on his blog. But then his is a lot better looking than mine.

Rowdy said...

i could handle being a nudist

My Rad Life!