Monday, September 6, 2010

Loving Hands At Home

My mother once went to some kind of crafts/cooking workshop during Education Week.  The instructor said something about something looking like it was made with "loving hands at home", meaning not very skillfully.  So whenever one of us makes something that doesn't turn out looking professional, that's what we say.

I'm trying to make a poster to put in Rowdy's hospital room to help with the fundraising.  We are either going to have tri-fold brochures or business-size cards with the email address to go with it.

This is just the mock-up, but it definitely has a "LLAH" quality to it.  Any suggestions? 

5 comments:

The Silly Witch said...

I love it. I think it says just what it needs to say. (I know that's totally unhelpful. Sorry. But it's really what I think.)

tenacious d said...

No, that's valid. Maybe the LHAH-ness adds to the poignancy, too.

Tory said...

It was made with LHAH, wasn't it? Nothing wrong with that!

tenacious d said...

Update: Molly's going to make the poster for me! Squeeeee!!!!

(For those who don't know Molly, she's my scrapbook-queen sister-in-law. She's extremely talented, and I know this will be awesome.)

Rowdy said...

it constantly amazes me the level of love and concern you have for me. thank you.

My Rad Life!