Monday, May 10, 2010

You Can't Predict the Future

On Mother's Day in the year 2000, there's no way that I could have known that ten years later, a terrific teenage boy would say to me, "You're an awesome mom. I love you."

Thanks Killer, Jeweled Malicious Barbie and Pancho Juicebox for letting me be your mom whenever possible. Thanks Rowdstar for wanting me to mother your children. I love you guys!

Have faith and just keep doing your best. Be like the Nephites who were in bondage, and be cheerful and patient. You never know what the future holds, and in the meantime, there's so much happiness in life. Enjoy each day as it comes.

3 comments:

cindy said...

You all are very blessed to have each other!

Tory said...

What a sweet mother's day present to be able to hear that! I love your kids!

Laurie said...

I love this post.

My Rad Life!