Wednesday, May 5, 2010

We Won! We Won!

R and I added Ravi, The Boy Wonder, to our trivia team last night and ended up spanking everyone.  It helped quite a bit that there were no sports questions.  Ravi actually is a Boy Wonder.  He is finishing his PhD in Math and he's only 25.  He's single and looking for a relationship, so if any of you know an intelligent, fun, pretty young woman who is interested in dating an intelligent, fun, cute, Hindu vegetarian, let us know. 

In other news, I went running this morning, and it felt great.  I love when running feels good, and not like a chore.  It definitely helps to listen to Wait!  Wait!  Don't Tell Me! while I'm working out.

It being Cinco de Mayo today and us living in San Diego, we visited our local taco shop for dinner tonight.  I had the Flying Saucer tostada--lots of chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, guacamole and cheese.  Mmmmmm!

Gone are the days of my getting off work at 4:15 while I'm working in IR.  I had to work my "free" half-day yesterday to help clear up our patient load.  Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.  My poor team at work has been slaving away for several long days, so I'm going to make them cupcakes.  Of course, there will be extras for home consumption. 

That is all...for now!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats on the win and happy Cinco de Mayo. Ben made rice and beans for our clan. Delicious!

Ashley said...

yay on the win! and 25 is a little young for me, but if you know anyone a little older and Mormon, throw him my way! lol

The Silly Witch said...

Wait Wait Don't Tell Me is my favorite radio show. I've never thought of working out to it, though.

cindy said...

Tell me about your trivia team, and where do you play?

My Rad Life!