Monday, September 15, 2008

Some People Know How to Deal With Their Fans, Some Don't

Rowdy is talking with one of his motorcycle racing heroes, Kevin Schwantz, right now. Mr. Schwantz was totally gracious and nice, willing to chitchat and sign an autograph without being all "I'm one of the greatest motorcycle racers ever. I'm Valentino Rossi's hero. Don't bug me."

Contrast that with Nicky Hayden, who was a big jerk to my friend, Ally, over the weekend. I'm looking forward to hearing that story in its entirety.

Addendum:

Well, according to our friends, Kevin Schwantz got punched last night by a friend of theirs because he wouldn't stop hitting on a girl that works for him. So, he's really good with fans, but maybe you don't want to leave him alone with your sister.

1 comment:

Tory said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY!

Just wanted you to know we didn't forget about your birthday yesterday. We knew you were out of town, and I only have your work number. Plus, turns out I never programmed my brother's latest number into my phone either. Sorry! I am a loser.

My Rad Life!