Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Improving Invalid

Kiki is really improving by leaps and bounds. She went with me to Chinatown and even negotiated the stairs up and down at the subway station without any problems. It's quite impressive.

Rowdy went home this morning. I think that we could have done some things that would have made his stay more enjoyable, had he stayed longer, but he's not an East Coast boy at all.

Peggy J., Sharon F. and I had dinner tonight at Mercer Kitchen. It was so wonderful to see them and catch up. They are always lively conversationalists, intelligent and fun. Mercer Kitchen's food was delicious, especially their molten chocolate cake with toffee ice cream.

This morning, I ran across the Brooklyn Bridge. I'll have to do it again tomorrow and Saturday, because we're going to Shake Shack for lunch tomorrow. Then I'm off to New Roc City to see the SWELL gang. Can't wait!!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Tell Kiki hello from the Haynes. I wish I could go to New York with you! I would love to go again.

Darrell said...

Say hi to NY for us!

My Rad Life!