Monday, September 1, 2008

Another Awesome Weekend at the Briccos


My big sis, Dayna, and her friend (and ours!), Kate, came to visit us for the weekend. I was on call and was at the hospital for seven hours on Saturday and an hour yesterday, but I was able to spend the whole day today with the girls. We went to the Zoo all morning. It's so fun to go when it's early, there aren't too many people out, and the animals are out doing things. After that, we went to Coronado for lunch. It was a very nice day.

DeeDee and Shrina will not authorize the use of their photos on this site, so I have to post pictures of MY AWESOME VALENTINO ROSSI HAT!! We know someone who knows someone who knows Valentino Rossi, the best motorcycle racer ever. Somehow, I scored an autographed hat! A hat that Vale actually touched and autographed for me!! I think that I might sleep with it under my pillow tonight.

I will never wash this hat.



Check this out:

6 comments:

Janette Rallison said...

Cool hat! And I love the new background on your blog. Where did you get it?

Tory said...

I have no idea who that is, but you look good in a hat. That's what's most important anyway.

The Silly Witch said...

You do look very fine. And you make me laugh with your excitement.

Rowdy said...

MotoGP is to motorcycle racing as what Formula 1 is to car racing. So yeah, Vale is the best motorcycle road racer there has EVER been.

And we get to see the very first race at Indianapolis Speedway this year for MotoGP!!!!

Steph said...

You look so cute! Cool story

Molly said...

So fun! I Love it. You guys feed all my cravings for doing crazy, cool things, all the TIME! I won't complain though, my kids are my foreign skies!

My Rad Life!