Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving/6th Anniversary in Pictures

This, and pumpkin pie, was our Thanksgiving dinner.  Those were the best rolls I've ever made.  I found the recipe on, you guessed it, PINTEREST!
Rowdy took me here for dinner on our anniversary.  This is where we had our wedding reception.  Delicious!  And then we went on a romantic walk around the restaurant grounds.
 
He took me to lunch on Saturday at a little Italian cafe in Hillcrest.  We had gelato for dessert.  
And then we saw this movie.  It was really good.  Go see it.
Tomorrow morning, we are leaving for this place to do a little snowboarding.  We're also going to visit Jamie, Amy and their kiddies.

3 comments:

Claire said...

I always forget that we have the same anniversary. We were able to go out and celebrate multiple times as well. Be safe on your ski trip.

Amberlin Gefrom said...

I hope you had a wonderful time!!

Laurie said...

I want those rolls too!!! They look so yummy. That's one of many things I hope to accomplish before I leave this earth...making homemade rolls!!! Glad you had such a great anniversary!

My Rad Life!