Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Another Lovely Southern California Day

Thankful for:

An early day at work.
A not-very-busy mall.
Our upcoming 6th anniversary, a great reason to go to said not-very-busy mall.
New foundation undergarments.  It makes an incredible difference, trust me.
My aesthetician, Theresa.  She is nearly-painless, and so fun to talk to.
Finally having the time and an uncrowded pool so that I can reach my goal of swimming 100 pool lengths (2500 yds).
Smashburger for dinner with my two guys.
Desensitization...Rowdy and I have been through this surgery thing so many times in the last year that I'm not particularly freaked out by his upcoming date with Dr. T on December 16th.  I may change my tune as the time gets closer.
Tickets to see the NYCB's Nutcracker in the theater on December 13th.  It's my all-time favorite.  I was actually thinking of buying a ticket to New York just to see the ballet, I missed it so much.

2 comments:

Amberly said...

I believe you have such a lovely life. you are great at balancing honesty with positivity. I learn from you all the time.

Amberlin Gefrom said...

How wonderful, I hope you and R have a wonderful anniversary! :-)

My Rad Life!