Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Inaugural Bricco Family Thanksgiving 5K

Rowdy and Keiler looked so good, women were throwing their bras at them.  Not buying it?  Okay.  How about, "Amber, who has been known to absent-mindedly wear more than one bra at a time, decides to cast off her surplus bra"?  Or maybe there was just a random bra in someone's front yard along the course, and Rowdy placed it in the middle of the sidewalk so Amber and I would see it.  Someone obviously had a raucous Thanksgiving Eve on Brunswick St.

After the run.

Amber was so awesome to come join us!  We had a great time running, talking and laughing.  She's a doll, and I just love her to bits.

Modified showgirl pose.  I need to not straighten my arm so much and drop my right shoulder more.  I guess I'm out of practice.

Your 2011 Bricco Family Thanksgiving 5K winner:  Rowdy in 22 minutes.  Followed by Keiler with a time of 29 minutes, and Amber and Diane in 31 minutes.  Not even a bonk on the head or two ferociously leaking fistulas can keep that Rowdy down.  I am going to have to get a big lead in the swim part of the triathlon next week, or he'll have to break an arm snowboarding or something for me to be able to beat him in the tri.

Heavenly Donuts...ahhhhhhggggggllllllllhhhhhh.

What was left over.  I got my apple-filled bearclaw, and that's all that mattered to me.  These went with R and K to the Elder's Quorum touch football game later in the morning.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! Those sure are some great memories, and I love Amber too!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

Seriously that was so fun! ha ha love the bra thing, so glad we did it! :-)

My Rad Life!