Sunday, November 6, 2011

Steph, Lin, Cris, Jenny and Carrie

These five women were my roommates for the first two years of college at Felt Hall.  In some iteration, I think that I lived with at least one of them for my entire six year run at BYU.  Over the years, we've laughed and cried together.  We've lost touch and reconnected.  They have always felt close to me in my heart, no matter how much we actually talk or get together.  Now we have children getting married and going on missions. 

Today is Cristy's birthday, and yesterday I was able to IM with Linda for a good chat.  It didn't take those things to remind me how grateful I am to have my "Felt Sisters" in my life, but it does seem appropriate to have them be the subject of my Gratitude Post of the Day.  They have always been a refining influence in my life, and I love them dearly.

No comments:

My Rad Life!